at 10.30am on:
Thursday 17th September,
Thursday 22nd October,
Thursday 26th November,
Thursday 17th December.
If the weather is warm, worship will take place in the Rose Garden. Otherwise, it will be held in the Chapel, Lounge and Upper Room as each room can accommodate up to 6 people safely. Our three chaplains, Lorraine, Hilary and Ray will be leading the service in each room using the same material in their own different style. What a joy to know the house will be filled with praise and prayer!
Please note that people will need to book before attending Worship, either by email at email@example.com, or telephone on 01304 842847. Your contact details will be kept for 21 days for Covid-19 track and trace purposes.
In order to comply with the guidelines for safe opening, the following will apply:
- Someone will greet you outside by the front door on your arrival and will direct you to your place of worship. Please keep a safe distance with others while waiting to be directed.
- All attending will be requested to use the provided hand sanitiser on entering their space of worship.
- Please use the designated seats in each room.
- Please wear a face covering inside the house.
- We will maintain the 1m social distancing between each person or household bubble.
- There will be no refreshments offered after the service. Please bring your own.
Please do not attend if you have symptoms of COVID-19, have been asked to self-isolate, have had contact with someone who has tested positive, or are feeling unwell.
We look forward to welcoming you through our doors once again!