A 6-week course led by assistant chaplains,
Hilary Hills and Rex Morton
On Tuesdays 31st Oct, 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th Nov and 5th Dec 2023, 1.30-3.30pm
Please book via the administrator
Suggested donation £35 for the 6 sessions
The topics covered include:
• What is a wound of the heart? – including grief and loss
• What can help our heart wounds heal?- including being a good listener
• What happens when someone is grieving? – grief journey and lament
• If God loves us, why do we suffer? – how to remember God in times of suffering
• Bringing our pain to the cross— identifying the wounds of our heart
• How can we forgive others? – forgiveness sets us free!
Come and find how scripture can help on this healing journey where we can discuss in a place of safety our doubts and fears and find God’s help. What we will learn will be very useful to take back and use within our Churches.